Especially, be liked by overseas people is Tonkotsu broth which made from pork bones. We say the soup Kotteri and Noko, means thick and rich taste. Actually, it's heavy, oily or muddy but it's appetizing. It might be strange for overseas but this kind of Japanese taste maybe new to you and it's attracting of your taste sense.
Here are some RAMEN that you can buy from Rakuten Global (directly from Japan). It's not like a RAMEN at the shop served but the quality is really good!
If you are interested in RAMEN, try!
- Half dry processed noodle based on Sanuki Udon, firm and chewy.
- Storage 60 days in shelf stable
- Noodle, two minutes boiling
- Rich soy tonkotsu broth
- Tonkotsu soy broth
- Rich seafood flavor broth "Secret bonito flavored oil" (Low heat roast of dried sardine and fly fish to bring down the smell. Ridding out roasted pork oil. Low heat to extract UMAMI)
- Broth 12 hours boiling with cracked pork bones makes rich broth.
- Raw noodle made from 100% domestic rich flavor wheat.
- Shio (salt) Ramen
- Fresh water clam broth.
- Chewy and smooth noodle made from maturing and flatting slowly with additional water compared with general noodle.
- Dipping Miso (fermented soybean) noodle
- Broth made from Shinshu Miso, garlic, sesami, onion, ginger, hot pepper, peanuts butter etc. 12 sorts of ingredients.
- Thick chewy noodle for rich Miso broth
- Most hang taste (Tonkotsu) とんこつ
- Kyushu boy 九州男児
- Pork tips teacher とんこつ先生
- Miso みそ味
- Japanese flavor 和風味
- Chinese soba taste 中華そば味
- Non-fried matured noodle. Chewy and smooth.
- UMAMI from beer yeast