Tin has an antibiotic action, good thermal conductivity and resistant to corrosion. From its feature tin has been use for altar fittings since ancient times. Not decay, rustproof has been considered for good luck.
"Tin absorbs impurities and purify water" it is said the high ion effect makes Sake smoothly. The taste prepared with tin has been said one step above from olden days.
The feature of high thermal conductivity will make your Sake preparation hot/cold quickly. (inserting vessel to ice bucket or hot water. Don't put it direct to fire!) And tin Choko conducts Sake temperature direct to your lips.
How to care tin products
- Use soft sponge and neutral kitchen detergent to wash
- Tin is soft and sensitive don't use hard brushes and also cleanser or abrasive
- Use baking soda when it become lusterless
- Melting point is low, keep away from fire.
- Cannot be use microwave
- Don't store in refrigerator, tin might change properties
- Cannot be use dishwasher and drying machine
- Don't force to bend, it may crack
It seem too much sensitive but if you drop it that wouldn't break like a glass ware. However, the best thing is how much you can enjoy Sake.
Here below picked up items does't need to arrange any forwarding service. amazon.co.jp or Rakuten Global will ship directly to you. If you have an interest to buy, refer "How to use Rakuten Global" or "How to buy on amazon.co.jp " But maybe you don't need to, because it's easy.